Ich freue mich über die Nominierung durch die liebe http://ella-q.com !
Damit das Ganze funktioniert, wird hier verlinkt bis zum abwinken 😉 – mein erstes Mal also, ich freu mich auf die Antworten der Nominees und hab auch deine https://ella-q.com sehr gerne gelesen :).
I got nominated for The Oustanding Blogger Award
And received following questions:
- If you have a day to live. How will you use this day? party and yoga, in this order
- If you could change something in the past, what would you like to change? nothing, I anyway do not know if there would be an impact or not
- Which is your favourite country and why? Jamaica, #mood
- Do you believe in guardian angels? no, but in people and animals and hearts
- What do you understand by light and how do you define it? light is many out of many shades
- Which person would you like to be one day and why? me, its very ok to be me, I try being nice and kind every day – harm my environment the less possible – respect everyone and everything
- Where do you see yourself in 20 years? laying in a garden by a pool on the ground and watching the sky – for hours 😉
looking forward to reading your answers 😉
And the questions to my nominees:
what luminary you prefer?
what is your first name and which one would you have chosen for yourself?
RULES OF THE OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD:
Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
Answer the questions provided
Create 7 unique questions
Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!..
This award was created by Colton Beckwith originally…